Commercial Net Houses
|Feature||Eco Friendly, Easily Assembled|
are basically naturally ventilated Structures. Sterling Net houses have a variety of applications, the majority being, growing of vegetables, floriculture, fruit crop growing for export market.
Sterling Net houses are built of a Pre-galvanized channel cum tubular structure/ Tubular Structure wherein crops are grown under a favorable controlled environment and other conditions viz. temperature, humidity, light intensity, soil media, disease control, irrigation, Fertigation and other agronomical practices throughout the season irrespective of the natural conditions outside.
Sterling Net houses are available in different sizes and constructed as per customer requirement. The sizes vary from as small as 120 Sq. M to 5,000 Sq M and more.
The degree of sophistication also varies from a simple net house with Insect Net/ Shade Net covering to highly sophisticated, fully automated drip and foggers systems, full scale computerized (fully automated) systems.Components of Sterling Net house:
Advantages of Sterling Net houses:
- Galvanized Steel Construction.
- Special Aluminum locking profile to fix covering materials with structure.
- Designed to withstand wind speed of 140 Kmph
- Bears, hanging load 15- 25 Kg per Sq. Mt.
- Inside insect net house movable shade nets (Manual/ Motorized)
- UV stabilized covering materials like 40/50 mesh Insect Net or shade net 50%.
- Shading / Thermal Net
- Trellising system for vegetables.
- Prefabricated structure which makes easy to assemble & disassemble.
- The complete structure is assembled with Nut-bolts.
- No welding is required.
- Control System - Manual / Semi Automatic / Automatic. Fully Computerized / Weather Station.
- Planting material- soilless media like coco peat.
- Yield increases by 5 - 7 times or even more.
- Uniform and better quality
- Reduction in labour cost
- Less fertilizer requirement, thus reduction in fertilizer cost.
- Low water requirement thus saving in water.
- Less chances of disease attack, thus reduction in disease control cost.
- Higher Efficiency of Water & Fertilizer Use.
- Cultivation in problematic topography.
- Cultivation in problematic soil conditions.
- Cultivation in problematic climate conditions.
- Requires less area to get maximum yield and benefits.
- Easy to operate, maintain & control.
- Item Code: SA11004
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer),CASH CHEQUE DD